Email us at email@example.com to sign up.
Measure the profits
As one of America’s biggest baking and sweets events, America’s Baking and Sweets Show (ABSS) offers an exclusive opportunity for your product and/or brand to make a creative and unique impression on the ABSS audience that ranges from passionate food lovers to industry professionals.
Why America’s Baking and Sweets Show? Because . . .
. . . we offer a consumer market of pre-qualified attendees who love everything about the art of baking and sweets, not only as comfort food but as a healthy option too.
A Market in its Prime
The baking and sweets industry is capturing a market in its prime at America’s Baking and Sweets Show.
- 88% of attendees are women 25–54 years of age
- 30.4% are women 25–34 years of age
- 52.5% have children
- Of that total, 78% have 1–3 children
- 95.2% bake at home
- 52% bake more-than-once-a-week or definitely once a week
About the Show
America's Baking and Sweets Show is celebrating its third year in Chicago in response to the prime market’s response to the Baking and Sweets concept as mentioned above. It was our attempt to provide an interactive platform, where people from various industries could connect with the baking and sweets world; and learn, enlighten, and taste the very best. The show is novel and exemplary as being one of America’s biggest consumer events completely dedicated to the baking and sweets industry. It offers a stage for a diverse gathering of baking stars, master chefs, and world-class celebrities to mingle with a discerning audience with a passion for baking, for a show that is fun-filled and family-oriented, with live demonstrations, exceptional classes, and sensational competitions.
Engaging Features – a great three-day event for the entire family. Even kids have their own area to demonstrate and be inspired.
World Class Celebrities: Some of the best names in the baking and sweets industry will grace the stages at ABSS. In a sister show, the likes of Buddy Valastro of Cake Boss, Duff Goldman of Ace of Cakes and DC Cupcake Girls entertained and enchanted the crowds.
Top Level Competitions: The thrill of the competitions and the continuous excitement and drama over three days keep the audience engaged and delighted.
Who will Attend?
America’s Baking and Sweets Show is an event that will be enjoyed by both enthusiasts and gourmands, and food lovers to families. Being a family show, it caters to a very wide demographic, drawing an over increasing crowd.
- They will engage with the show throughout the year via the ABSS online presence – our newsletter and media pages, entering the monthly competition, and taking advantage of promotions.
- They are very well informed about our exhibitors and vendors (through our extensive media campaign and online presence), and they will come prepared to shop for their baking season because everything is in one place.
- They will take advantage of this unique opportunity to engage and interact with their own brands, thereby creating a more enduring brand loyalty.
Exhibiting at the Show
All exhibitor packages are customized for each vendor, depending on what they are investing. We at America’s Baking and Sweets Show partner and promote our exhibitors in the most lucrative way so that their interests are well represented and leveraged.
- Showcase New Products
- Maximize Brand Visibility
- Sample and Sell
- Interact with Consumers
- Drive Sales pre and post show
- Grow your Business
America’s Baking and Sweets Show offers customized packages to suit every budget from boutique brands to global suppliers. Here’s a brief outline of what this includes:
- Link on website
- Listing in event show guide
- Opportunity to include a promotion or participate in our ABSS newsletter contests
- Full operational support